Monday, July 13, 2009

Oh Peppermint

I went out for a bit of a shop and an iced chocolate at the local shopping centre today, and just before arvo tea time I found myself in the newsagent, searching for something to read. I was sick to death of trashy gossip mags and mainstream fashion glossies and was looking for something a bit different. And then I saw Peppermint!


Now I am in love. Peppermint brings together two things that I am passionate about: fashion and the environment. It has lots of info on eco-friendly products and companies, competitions, sewing projects, nice long articles and real fashion spreads (ie. real pictures of real people wearing real clothes). It is very very awesome and I am considering taking out a subscription because I like it so much. I hope you like it too! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it!