Monday, August 31, 2009

Motivation


You know what? I want to craft. Like, I really want to craft. All the time I just have this yearning to make things. But I can't make things, mainly because:
a) I lack purpose - I really don't need to craft. I mean, there's only so many tote bags/prints/softies a girl can have, right?
And b) I lack the time. But a) is the main one. If I had a reason to craft, I'm sure I'd think of many ingenious ways of finding the time, eg. knitting on the bus and sewing in front of the telly.
So.

The answer? Find a reason to craft.

The reason? To help raise money for charity.

The solution? Sell my work online! Brilliant!

I don't really have any special areas of craft yet, but after reading this post I figured that that's okay. Now only one question remains: Etsy or Big Cartel? More about this soon. xx
PS - Apologies once again for my lack of posting. This time it was due to (more) Internet troubles!

1 comment:

  1. yay thanks for joining in on a drawing a day!
    i love your blog :)
    x Pepper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it!