Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Obsession


{Image credit: Amber & Adolph}


Hello there! My name's Nat, and I run this blog. You may not remember me because I haven't posted anything for quite some time now. Anyway, I'm back now and so is my blogging macho (hopefully).

What I wanted to tell you about today is my latest obsession: Lumosity! Basically, Lumosity is a website where you can train your brain by playing a bunch of fun and curiously addictive games. These are designed to improve your memory, problem solving, speed etc. You can also do assessments and see you brain's progress and (hopefully) improvement. I've been hooked on this for the last week or so and keep sneaking off to my computer to play Word Bubbles. Try it - it's so addictive! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it!