Thursday, September 17, 2009

Top 5 Online Shops


Hello there. Nice to see you. It's been a while, hasn't it? I've just been crazy busy over the last few weeks. So, so busy. But tonight is the first night in ages that I'll be able to update this little bloggy, and get to bed before midnight. Hurrah!
So. I thought I'd share some of my favourite online shops with you, not including Etsy or any of my favourite Etsy shops. Otherwise we'd be here all day.

1. Fishpond. Books, books, books. Crafty books. Entertaining books. Fantasy books. Cookery books. Crime fiction books. Books from America. Books you can't find at your local A&R. All at delightfully low prices (cheaper than Amazon!). It's perfection.

2. O'Bon. This quirky shop sells gorgeous environmentally-friendly stationery. The pencils are made out of old newspaper and the paper things are made out of sugarcane pulp left over after the juice of the sugarcane has been extracted. The O'Bonanza series is my favourite...mmmm, the colours, the colours!

3. Fred & Friends. Wow. My friend just showed me this amazing site today. Words cannot do it justice. You should go and look, right now! (While you're there you can buy me the Ice Invaders and the Pac-Man Pothead, please.)

4. Ikigai. This awesome shop sells beautiful organic face and body products without any nasty chemicals. It stocks a huge range of healthy products and has a handy chemical hit-list, keeping you informed about all those nasties you'd rather avoid. I found out about this one from my favourite mag!

5. Keep Calm Gallery. Gorgeous prints, posters and tea towels. I love all the inspirational quote ones. These prints are absolutely lovely, but sadly beyond my price range.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it!