Friday, October 2, 2009

Sweet stitching

Just finished stitching an origami crane design onto an old (boring) scarf. The crane started out as a drawing I did for A Drawing a Day.

My stitches are a bit wonky but hey, I'm only an amateur. Plenty of time to improve. I was quite pleased with the result as it's one of my first finished embroidery projects ('finished' being the key word...).
I'm going through an origami phase at the moment and I'm starting to think about making strings of cranes out of magazine pages to hang around my room. Please don't ask why.

More crafty things coming soon! xx

2 comments:

  1. cranes hanging from the ceiling would be lovely :)
    and that embroidery is precious!
    x Pepper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it!