Saturday, October 10, 2009

Very early Christmassy bits


A couple of days ago I spent some time making little Christmas gift tags out of cards from previous years (I thought I should start preparing for the festive season before mid-December, for once).


These are the tags I've made so far. I've been using only the tastefulest of cards, so I now have a huge stack of corny, untasteful ones that don't deserve to be reincarnated into tags. Does anyone know of anything I could make out of old, cheesy Christmas cards?


These are some of the ones that will be made into new tags or maybe new cards for xmas this year.
I've also (finally) been making some progress at crochet. At the moment I'm just working on practice granny squares but I hope to start a real live project soon.
Hope your weekend is going just great! xx

1 comment:

  1. oh that reminds me I should start making my cards soon! These look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it!